We are proud to participate in a newly established program training the cardiovascular scientists of tomorrow: The English-language MSc Medical Sciences – Cardiovascular Research is a 1-year program, combining taught (first term) and project research (second term) content. It is dedicated to prepare basic scientists with an MSc or BSc (hons.) in any subject relevant for bio-medical sciences for their PhD in the field of cardiovascular research. This structured introduction into ‘anything there is to know’ about cardiovascular structure and function will lay a solid foundation for translational research.
What’s in it for you?
- Delve into the breadth and depth of the cardiovascular system
- Experience a unique learning experience due to the international, interdisciplinary, and integrative programme offered
- Optimally prepare for cardiovascular PhD research in a top-class study environment
- Benefit from a student-centric small cohort (6 per year!) teaching and learning concept
- Learn with and from your peers and generate a professional network with highly motivated colleagues
- Get the traction needed to subsequently move into independent research